Constitutional Republic of the UNITED States of America.
This is not my campaign - this is OUR campaign. This is YOUR campaign. For YOUR voice to be heard and count. This campaign will take much time, efforts, and sacrifices. We know how much has been done the last five years. We know the RESULTS of our efforts and sacrifices from these recent elections! We can do it again! Please donate any amount to help make this possible. And spread the word to your friends, family, church, and business relations.
Donations are subject to Federal law. Please read below and provide requested information.
Checks may be written to:
"Kicinski For Congress"
and sent to:
Kicinski For Congress
102 North Main Street
Earlville, NY 13332
THANK YOU for being GREAT PATRIOTS!
For Christ and Liberty,
Please email us at:
Contributions to Kicinski For Congress are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. Contributions from corporations, labor unions, national banks, federal government contractors or the funds of another are forbidden.
By donating, I agree to and affirm that the following statements are true and accurate:
1. This contribution is made from my own funds and not those of another.
2. This contribution is not made from the general treasury funds of a corporation, labor organization or national bank.
3. I am not a Federal government contractor.
4. I am not a foreign national who lacks permanent resident status in the United States.
5. I am at least 18 years of age.
6. This contribution is made from a personal account for which I have the legal obligation to pay and is madeneither from a corporate or business entity account nor from the account of another. For credit or debit cards:
This contribution is made on a personal credit or debit card for which I have the legal obligation to pay and is made neither on a corporate or business entity card nor on the card of another.
7. By donating and providing your email address, you agree to receive emails from Kicinski For Congress. You can opt-out at anytime.
Contributions are not tax deductible for federal income tax purposes. Individuals may contribute a maximum of
$5,000 - $2,500 for the Primary election and $2,500 for the General election.
Multi-candidate PACs may give a maximum of $10,000 - $5,000 for the Primary election and $5,000 for the General election.
All contributions are subject to limitations and regulations set by the Federal Election Commission.
*Federal law requires Kicinski For Congress to use best efforts to collect and report the name, address, occupation and employer of every individual whose aggregate contributions exceed $200 per two-year federal election cycle.